To access the Privacy Policies effective through May 24, 2018, click here.
Posted on: April 25, 2018 Effective Date: May 25, 2018
The Privacy Notice describes how RealLove.com collect, use, store, retain or otherwise process your information when you sign up for a Free Report, Newsletter, membership, products or events through RealLove.com's website, or applications (collectively, "Services").
This Privacy Notice applies to your use of our Services, and covers information collected in connection with your access to and use of our Services. Please read this Privacy Notice carefully. By continuing to interact with our Services, you are consenting to the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
Our Privacy Notice explains:
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We need to collect information about you to provide you with the Services or the support you request. The type of information we collect can vary depending on which service you request:
Free Reports and/or Newsletters
Memberships, Products, and/or Events
Information You Provide for Free Reports and/or Newsletters
We collect information you provide when you sign up for a Free Report or Newsletter, including:
- Identification Information. Your name and email address, demographic information–including IP address.
Information You Provide for Memberships, Products, and/or Events
We collect information you provide when you sign up for memberships, products, coaching, and/or interventions, including:
- Identification Information. Your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, demographic information–including IP address.
- Financial Information. Information such as payment cards.
- Transaction Information. When you use our Services to make a payment, we collect information about when and where the transactions occur, the names of the transacting parties, a description of the transactions, the payment or transfer amounts, billing and shipping information, and the devices and payment methods used to complete the transactions.
- Other Information You Provide. Information that you voluntarily provide to us via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and any other @reallove.com email addresses.
Information We Collect From Your Use of our Services
- Use Information. Information about your access time, "log-in" and "log-out" information, browser type and language, country and language setting on your device, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, the date and time of your visit to or use of the Services, your search terms, data about how you interact with our Services, and other clickstream data.
Our services are general audience services not directed at children under the age of 13. If we obtain actual knowledge that any information we collect has been provided by a child under the age of 13, we will promptly delete that information.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use information about you for a number of purposes, including:
Providing, Improving, and Developing our Services
- Processing or recording payment transactions;
- Displaying your historical transaction information;
- Providing, maintaining, and improving our Services;
- Developing new products and services;
- Delivering the information and support you request;
- Improving, personalizing, and facilitating your use of our Services;
- Measuring, tracking, and analyzing trends and usage in connection with your use or the performance of our Services.
Communicating with You About our Services
- Sending you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us about our products and services.
Protecting our Services and Maintaining a Trusted Environment
- Investigating, detecting, preventing, or reporting fraud, misrepresentations, security breaches or incidents, other potentially prohibited or illegal activities, or to otherwise help protect your account, including to dispute chargebacks on your behalf;
- Protecting our customers' rights or the security or integrity of our Services;
- Enforcing our Terms of Service of other applicable agreements or policies;
- Complying with any applicable laws or regulations, or in response to lawful requests for information from the government or through legal process;
- Fulfilling any other purpose disclosed to you in connection with our Services;
- Contacting you to resolve disputes, collect fees, and provide assistance with our Services.
Advertising and Marketing
- Marketing of our Services;
- Communicating with you about opportunities, products, services, promotions, and discounts offered by us;
- If we send you marketing emails, each email will contain instructions permitting you to "opt out" of receiving future marketing or other communications.
- For any other purpose disclosed to you in connection with our Services from time to time.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We may share information about you as follows:
With Third Parties
- With third parties to provide, maintain, and improve our Services, including service providers who access information about you to perform services on our behalf (e.g., fraud prevention), as well as financial institutions, payment networks, and payment card associations.
Business Transfers and Corporate Changes
- To a subsequent owner, co-owner, or operator of one or more of the Services;
- In connection with (including, without limitation, during the negotiation or due diligence process of) a corporate restructuring; financing, acquisition, divestiture or dissolution of all or a portion of our business; or other corporate change.
Safety and Compliance with Law
- If we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary (1) to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) to enforce or comply with our General Terms or other applicable agreements or policies; (iii) to protect our customers' rights or the security or integrity of our Services; or (iv) to protect us, users of our Services or the public from harm, fraud, or potentially prohibited or illegal activities.
With Your Consent
- With your consent, for example, at your direction or as described at the time you agree to share and when you authorize a third-party application or website to access your information.
Aggregated and Anonymized Information
- We also may share aggregated and anonymized information that does not specifically identify you or any individual user of our Services.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION
We generally retain your information as long as reasonably necessary to provide you the Services or to comply with applicable law. However, even after you deactivate your account, we can retain copies of information about you and any transactions or Services in which you may have participated for a period of time that is consistent with applicable law, applicable statute of limitations or as we believe is reasonably necessary to comply with applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request, to detect or prevent fraud, to collect fees owed, to resolve disputes, to address problems with our Services, to assist with investigations, to enforce our General Terms or other applicable agreements or policies, or to take any other actions consistent with applicable law.
We DO NOT use various technologies to collect information when you access or use our Services, including placing a piece of code, commonly referred to as a "cookie", on your device and using web beacons.
THIRD-PARTY ADVERTISING AND ANALYTICS
This Privacy Notice does not apply to, and we are not responsible for, third-party cookies, web beacons, or other tracking technologies, which are covered by such third parties’ privacy policies. For more information, we encourage you to check the privacy policies of these third parties to learn about their privacy practices.
Examples of our third-party service providers to help deliver our Services or to connect to our Services include:
If you are a member, you may access, change, or correct information that you have provided by logging into your RealLove.com account at any time or by making a request to us using the contact details below.
We take reasonable measures, including administrative, technical, and physical safeguards, to protect your information from loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Nevertheless, the internet is not a 100% secure environment, and we cannot guarantee absolute security of the transmission or storage of your information. We hold information about you both at our own premises and with the assistance of third-party service providers.
STORAGE AND PROCESSING
We may use third-party service providers to process and store your information in the United States.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
We may amend this Privacy Notice from time to time by posting a revised version and updating the “Effective Date” above. The revised version will be effective on the “Effective Date” listed. We will provide you with reasonable prior notice of material changes in how we use your information, including by email, if you have provided an email address. If you disagree with these changes, you may cancel your account at any time. Your continued use of our Services constitutes your consent to any amendment of this Privacy Notice.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at:
The Real Love Company
PO Box 3075
Rome, GA 30164
Need to talk to someone?
Call us at:
Mon. - Fri., 9am - 5pm Eastern
Media Contact Information
For press kits, interviews, press releases, or any additional
information, please contact our office at: